1/2/09

happy new year + happy birthday



Happy New Year!!!! (=
i spent new years eve at The Curve.. with x.Ling.. Jac and her sisters..
Gosh.. it was so so crowded than expected..
Overall not bad.. except for those stupid idiot indonesia labours..
anyway.. I do enjoy the fireworks display..
thumbs Up!!!
and
- 2 JAN -
Happy Birthday to VICKY!!!!
I'm 20...
Had a great time with my best buddies yesterday..
went to Flamingo for steamboat with Kam.. x.Ling.. p.Yee.. C.Yee..
Jac didnt joined us for the meal.. )= but she's coming for the movie..
After out meal.. we went to SUNWAY for a movie..
after a long long discussion.. v decided to watch BEDTIME STORIES..
Kam didnt joined us for the movie..
so.. left us waiting for Jac and Kam Tze at the cinema there..
i didnt watching a bit for the starting of the movie..
cause keep looking on the greetings message that send from everyone..
thanks a lot!!! love u guys..
c.Yee was the cutest.. she's the first one who wishing me...
cause she just sit bside me.. and she so excited because she's the first one.. haha
I'm really glad that can meet the five of you..
if v didnt take part as a prefect.. i think v wouldn't gather together..
is this call fate..?? hehe..
Friendship Never SINK..
I appreciate u guys!!!! always love u guys...!!!!
2009
A brand new year!!!!
need to set a lot of target for myself..
i dont wanna live like last year..
no motive at all..
wish me luck ya!!!
Need to attend a relatives wedding tonight..
p/s : ♥my DEAR is coming back on sunday.. gosh.. I miss him a lot!!!!
thanks dear dear for the birthday wishes.. I LOVE U!!!

No comments: