8/9/10

♥post by idiot

I'M TERRIBLE!!!
I'M A STUPID.. IDIOT..!!!
I DID A LOT OF STUPID STUFF LATELY..
.....
FORGET TO UPLOAD MY ASSIGNMENT URL =.=
DIDN'T GET TO APPLY PTPTN FOR MY CARELESS..
.....
ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH
HAVING A BAD MOOD NOW..
I EVEN QUARREL WITH MY BABY DEAR..
WHY EVERYTHING HAVE TO COME ALL IN A SUDDEN..
I WILL GET HEART DISEASE SOON..
=.=


~P/S~
even now i'm in a bad mood.. still i wish i can get my jolin's album soon..
T.T cant wait to touch it.. kiss it..
because of dear dear.. i get to order MYSELF version..
which come with a headphone.. ^^
anyway.. even now i'm angry with him..
still i wanna thanks him.. and might love him back too when my mood back to normal..
arrrrrggggghhhhh.. i hope the album can come to my side as soon as possible..
i need you kay..

No comments: