3/2/11

♥ outing =)

What am i doing lately?? eat and eat and eat!!!!!! still... i gained 0 weight.. sad sad =.= Feel like wanna punch me?? Indeed is true, i can't gain any weight!!!!!! If you can share me any gain weight plan or any things that can gain weight, i will love you!!!! I need FAT, pls come to my side, pls dont be hesitate to be with me, i need you, FAT!!!!!!!

okay, ignore my stupid trash again. =)

Today is a good day, why?? hehe.. cause got baby dear accompany me!!!!
Having lunch with my baby dear and his friend at DRAGON-I, sunway. =)
After that, we went for a movie, "I"M NUMBER FOUR".
I just follow the boy's choice to watch it. If 5 star is full ranking, i vote for 3, why 3?? The story is just okay okay only, is like another hero who save the day, so -1 star. Another part, mmm... cant think of why, i just wanna minus another star for it, there's a lot of movie are way better than it. =)

Planning to shop alone tomorrow, wanna grab some stuff for myself. Do have a long time didnt shop alone, miss the time for being alone. If let my mum read this, she will kill me and said with her angry eye sight, "later kena kidnap how??". I'm a good predictor, can predict wat my mum gonna said to me dy. ^^

Okay, it's time to play I-slash, addicted with it lately. SLASH SLASH SLASH!!! muahahaha.. lame me.. My mum start complaining that i keep holding my iphone and play. Who care, i want SLASH!!!! slash slash slash.. =P

Good Night everyone!!!! muacxxxxxxxxx =) wish everyone hav a sweet dream ya..
SLASH SLASH SLASH!!!

p/s : slap me pls!!! is this true.. i just check my timetable for next sem.. OMG.. i'm having two day class a week, which is mon and thur, start from 2pm to 5pm. OMG.. are u kidding?? no joke?? means i dont need to wake up early for the upcoming 3 month. =) evil smile.. ngek ngek ngek

No comments: