all the way from penang.. cute and adorable right?? ^^
♥
Have been rest for more than a week dy.. =)
Have been rest for more than a week dy.. =)
I shouldn't waste my holiday any more.. i should did some meaningful stuff.. going to start my assignment from tmr.. issshhhh.. gonna grab so motivation to start it.. =.=
Still hav 3 more weeks to go.. I will be back to school.. start with a new sem.. new sem new environment new lecturer new assignment.. slap me =(
.
.
.
Ms.Chan Keep on buying new stuff lately.. new cloth.. new shoes.. new accessories.. slap me pls.. Mum gonna slap me too.. lol
BTW.. i got myself a pair of oxford shoes.. love it till the max!!! muacxxxx.. it's from F21.. will upload the picture soon..
.
.
Okay.. should stop here.. going out for dinner now.. I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment