SLAP MY BIG EYE BAG!!!!! >.<
I lost myself for a few days.. and now i'm back..
Where have i been to???
.
.
.
I'm busy doing my mini project.. and it's done.. will be presenting it during tomorrow morning class.. interest to view my portfolio blog?
just click on this link --> http://vickyplatform.blogspot.com/
gonna said bye bye to my journal!!! officially done..
somehow sad for new assignment coming soon.. T.T
SHIT.. I keep on repeating listen to this.. mad love ♥
LET'S SHUFFLE!!!!!!!!!! =P
The only things that i feel regret on is giving up to dance. How stupid am I? Somehow during that time i'm just a kid, how to fight with my parent. When i study at kindergarden, mummy send me to learn dancing and drawing. They thought i like drawing more than dancing, end up mummy ask me to give up dance to learn abacus. I emo for some period that time =.= . I use to love dance, but my parent hate me to spend time on it, they only want me to study and grab a lot A. Still i try my best to take part in traditional dance when i am studying primary school, and even started my yoga class during secondary school. Even though yoga not really same with dance but i like to move my body still I am not good at all those ball game, swimming or even running, mayb my body gen ask me to love yoga those soft soft exercise. lol What's next.. shuffle? hip-hop? my mum will knock my head! and said, OMG!
No comments:
Post a Comment