Had a simple birthday celebration for alai and pik yee..

I do appreciate our friendship a lot.. Will never let it away from me.. I do lovessssss u all.. <3
.
.
.
I spend my weekend on visiting pipit market and art expo.. Is fun to hang out with My UNI~mates.. Heart them a lot!!!!!! I always did some 38 stuff with them.. From the picture below u already know i'm acting again.. Perhaps a miserable face.. lol
I always ask myself to find a motivation or some sort of believe to make everything done perfectly.. YES!! i'm the one who always look for perfectionism.. Never regret on what u have done.. JUST DO IT!!!!
.
.
.
.
Yes.. I have to admit that i have a relationship that kinda bother me on deciding whether to let go or not.. He's the one who stand by with me for all the year.. I can't let him go easily.. He's like part of my family member.. and i treat him as the one that i appreciate a lot.. I can't said in the future i can have a happy ending with him.. The only thing that i learn is to love myself more.. So.. a short moment for us to cool down our relationship.. somehow i still treat him as the one i love the most.. If fate choose us.. no matter how far we go.. we will still b together.. Just fight for our dream at this moment..



No comments:
Post a Comment