As you can see from my simple banner, i just use less than half our to make it done. It shows my lazy~ness. How i make it? Firstly, i draw the character by using adobe illustrator, then follow on i export it into adobe photoshop and edit it. Those cute cute stuff that above the font is created by using a brush that i downloaded from this link : cute doodles brush
I just love to use brush, is easy and quick to finish your work. You can get whatever effect that you want, since there is a lot of different type brushes out there that allow you to download it free.
I will soon open another page for uploading some of my art work. Just wanna make use of this side as a platform for me to showcase myself. Currently have been busy for my exam and hanging around with all my buddy. I will be going for an internship soon, my first working day will be on 20th Feb, wish me luck ya.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment